6479 144th Avenue Holland, MI 49423
- 4 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 10376 sq.ft.
Hamilton is an unincorporated community in the northeast corner of the township, where M-40 crosses the Rabbit River at 42°40′38″N 86°00′22″W. The first white settler was Charles Butler, who purchased the entirety of section 6 in 1835. It was at first known as Rabbit River, with a post office operating from May 1851 to September 1852. Aaron Willards platted a village named Rabbit River in 1862, with a second post office opening in July 1864. The post office was renamed "Hamilton" in May 1870. The ZIP code is 49419 and serves much of the township and surrounding areas.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The firm operating this website does not display the entire MLS (or MichRIC) Broker Reciprocity database on this web site. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Updated on